Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

both sides of my face in the area by my eyes have been going numb for periods of time should i see a doctor right away?

Posted by Trevor K. Facebook

ive looked this up and cant really find the answer im looking for pleaz help starting to worry what could cause this?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
i would love to get an answer
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: