One of the biggest concerns I hear from moms is they just don’t have the time to fit in exercise, and when they do have the time they often feel too tired. Here are a 5 simple tips to help you get motivated to fit exercise into your day.
1. Put your exercise clothes out the day before. This will be a good reminder that it’s a priority for the day!
2. Exercise as early as possible, because as the day progresses you’ll likely be too tired.
3. Exercise with your kids. If they are babies, you can get a great workout pushing your little one in the stroller and they’ll enjoy the time too. If they are older go for a hike or ride bikes- they’ll enjoy the adventure.
4. Remind yourself that you are your children’s role model. Don’t you want them to lead a healthy lifestyle?
5. Workout with a friend. If you work, lunch time is a great time to fit in a 45 min. walk or workout. If you’re a stay at home mom, join a group of like minded mommas and get a workout partner. You’ll be more likely to stick with exercise if you have a friend join you.