To Sara of Fit by Sara: “What’s a quick exercise move I can do to tone and firm my inner thighs?”
From Fit by Sara: “Check out “ball squats” below for a great quick inner thigh workout.
1. Use yoga blocks or your kid’s mini soccer balls as added resistance
2. Standing place a yoga block or a mini soccer ball between your upper thighs
3. Squeeze the block or ball as you squat (like your sitting in a chair)
4. As you squat extend your arms our in front of you parallel to the floor
5. Repeat the squat for 2 min.
6. Benefits: Tones the upper thigh, buttocks, and inner thigh
7. Enjoy the burn!