Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i need a doctor to consult plz .......

Posted by silra

i have 3 c sections and a feeding i m not feeling well.wht can i do now


Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I think you should consult with the doctor.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: