1. I can walk around a sink full of dishes all day long!
2. However, I can’t stand a full laundry basket.
3. I love dates, but, probably eat too many.
4. I love Iced Americano’s but again, drink too many.
5. I write alot here, but, I’m not that big of a talker and I don’t enjoy talking on the phone! Text me, it’s easier.
6. I love to read Southern Fiction by Dorothea Benton Frank, although I haven’t finished a book in over a month.
7. I can whip together dinner most nights of the week with little or no planning.
8. Taking my children to the grocery store is one of my least favorite things to do especially when there are KID carts!
9. Best thing that’s ever happened to me, CrossFit!
10. When I’m really stressed and frustrated, if I only focus on what’s happening RIGHT NOW in THIS minute, I function better.
What are your good or bad habits? And, how are you going to change the bad ones?