Exercise First Trimester, 7 Reasons on Why You Need To
Posted Aug 23 2009 12:45pm
There are tons of Controversy about exercise first trimester work routines. The Truth is that, if implemented correctly these exercises can help her in various ways, for example: labor, delivery, general health and reduce strength. What are the most effective pregnancy exercises? and how do i know what is good for me? Is probably your next question, well continue to read because below i will be discussing the truth about exercise first trimester routines.
Top Reasons to Exercise First Trimester:
1. During exercise, your body sends signals of calm and exuberance to your baby, canceling out the stress hormones (technical term: cortisol levels) that are heightened during pregnancy.
2. Not only does exercise make you feel better emotionally, it also helps reduce the likelihood of injuries or those common complaints we all read about: backache, water retention, sciatica (pains down the sides of your legs), difficulty sleeping, losing balance, weight gain... I can go on and on.
3. Providing that you aren’t jumping out of a plane or climbing bare rock faces unaided, exercising poses no risk of harm to your baby. It’s even perfectly fine to start a new form of exercise. Most pregnant women opt for Pilates, yoga, swimming, or walking. These are more gentle options than running or a spinning class, but still extremely effective.
4. You can feel comfortable in the knowledge that your body isn’t going to give up on you during labor.
5. Your body will bounce back a lot more quickly after all these fun 9 months are over.
6. You won’t feel or look like a beached whale 24/7.
7. You can keep varicose veins, backaches, and fat ankles at bay.