Are you like the millions of us that have a cell phone? We purchased our first cell phone when we had our first baby eleven years ago. At that time I was working full time and refused to let my baby go to daycare without me having a way that the daycare could contact me any time of the day.
So….now it is history. Not many of those around me had a cell phone which seems odd today because now cell phones seem to have take over having a land line. It is much more common to have a cell phone than the old fashioned phone only in your home!
If you are anything like me you want your phone to work ALL the time. I get so frustrated when my phone won’t work whether it is a bad battery, a bad connection, or just a bad phone. And when I get frustrated I want immediate satisfaction to my problem….meaning a great cell phone company to help me fix my problem.
• U.S. Cellular believes that people deserve better. A mobile phone is supposed to make life simpler and easier to get things done. Your relationship with your wireless carrier should be the same. US Cellular treats their customers like neighbors, not numbers.
We have had many cell phone companies over the years. Better prices, better plans, companies combine or close….the reason we have had different companies isn’t as important as what we need in a cell phone company. We need a company that cares about us and wants our phone to satisfy every need that we may have! It also wouldn’t hurt if they had some great perks too!
Our current cell phone company is U.S. Cellular . Right now they are running the Hello Better campaign and I am here to tell you all about them and how happy we are with our service.
• By introducing the Hello Better campaign to the public, U.S. Cellular is encouraging people to say goodbye to dysfunctional wireless relationships and say hello to a better experience. Goodbye neglect, hello respect.
We found out what great service U.S. Cellular had when my husband’s first phone with U.S. Cellular all of a sudden started shutting off for no reason. Just out of the blue it went off. I would get so mad when I would try to reach him and the phone wouldn’t be on. He got blamed a few times but really it wasn’t him, it was the phone. I took the phone in and U.S. Cellular immediately checked it out and said something was wrong with the battery so they replaced my battery that day and told me to come back if any other problems.
• It’s no secret that people are frustrated with their wireless experience, but people tolerate less because they don’t believe there is a better option. You deserve better!
I got my very first smart phone with U.S. Cellular . As you know I am not a young thing so my first smart phone at age 45 was a huge deal and the company that sold me this first phone may not know what to do with a old lady who had no clue about texting and internet on a phone! But U.S. Cellular took me step by step and answered all my questions. They were patient with me and tried to understand how I couldn’t know anything about smart phones. When my phone started acting really weird I took it in and the rep sat down with me and looked at the apps I had to make sure I hadn’t overloaded my phone with unnecessary apps so it would run slow. The rep update my phone so I would have the latest versions of everything and then he walked me through all my questions so I knew exactly how to run my phone.
• In addition to passionate associates, U.S. Cellular provides customers with unique benefits such as the industry’s only points-based rewards program , no contract after the first contract ends, free incoming calls and texts, free Overage Protection and free Battery Swap for your device.
We have been very happy with U.S. Cellular in the past two years and have continued on with their service even after our contract came up for renewal. I gave up my smart phone and switched to an old fashioned text and call phone and the rep didn’t harass me or try to convince me otherwise. He knew we were trying to save money and wanted a little change on the budget but won’t he be surprised when I come back in and tell him I am ready for a new smart phone. I miss it so much…easy directions when I am driving or keeping in touch with twitter, facebook and blogging while my hubby is driving, and of course games for the kids to play while we have a long trip. I bet when I come back in to the store, the U.S. Cellular rep will welcome me again and be more than happy to explain all the new phones to me and what they do and help me figure out which one is the best for me and my family! I can’t wait!
• Out of the 1,208 participants polled across four regions of the country, 56 percent of the respondents admitted to being unhappy with their carrier over the past year but only 35 percent of all respondents have ever broken up with their provider.
Why don’t you break up with your current provider and go visit a U. S. Cellular store or just go online and visit them? That is how I first signed up and ordered my phone two years ago. The phone reps were as great as the in store reps and we have no plans to change companies.
And one final thing….we live in a dead spot..no,not a hot spot ….and certain cell companies – two major ones in fact – can’t give us great connection service for the phone but U.S. Cellular can and we have never had a connection problem at our house!
I participated in this sponsored post campaign for One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own. The images and bullet points and surveys were supplied by U.S. Cellular.