I had contacts on my eyes while I was cleaning and I was using Bleach. My eye's wear getting irritated so I took them out. I washed my hands but my hands still had that strong bleach smell. I also poor 2 drops of my contact solution into my eye. I should have never done that. I though it would be okay, but I guess not. I am not sure what is wrong with my eye now.
My eye burns and it is constantly dripping. I can barely ope my eye. It hurts if the wind, light, and water hit it. It was okay at first, but when I did put water in it it worsened.(That is before I figured out water was not help) It is really painful. Is this a pink eye?
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.