Some cardio exercises sculpt your body better than others. For sure, don't waste too much time with long cardio sessions! You will get more heart-health and body sculpting benefits from short, interval cardio workouts.
Get outside and exercise! Get off the cardio machines and enjoy the fresh air. If you know me at all, you know I prefer to exercise outdoors! Have fun this summer with your cardio! Get off the machines, be creative and keep burning body fat !
Here are some top cardio exercises that sculpt your body:
1. Run sprint intervals on grass or in sand if you're at the beach! Sprints are absolutely one of the best ways to blast fat and sculpt your body. You don't have to be fast, just run as fast as you can! The sessions only need to be 20 minutes.
2. Play on a rec soccer, flag football or basketball team. The continuous jogs and sprints are great fat burners and its fun.
3. Jump rope every day for at least 15 minutes. Jumping rope is absolutely one of best ways to sculpt your body. Jump rope intervals work best. You could jump rope for 30 seconds and walk for 30 seconds. Do that rotation for 15 minutes and you're done. The faster you can jump rope the better!
4. Do cardio blasts between each weight training set. Its a great way to get in your cardio. Good cardio blast exercises are squat jumps, run-in-place, jumping jacks and tuck jumps.
5. Biking in the great outdoors! A great fat-burning exercise for any season. Again, intervals work great with biking also.
Come up with your own fun, fat-burning exercises for the summer! Just get moving already!