I just spent 5 minutes reading about all the finalists in Craig Ballantyne’s latest Turbulence Training Transformation Contest.
I mean, I feel like these success stories have removed EVERY excuse I could possibly come up with. It’s amazing what these guys and gals accomplished in just 12 weeks.
Makes me feel bad that I dropped out and didn’t try harder. But dang, what tough competition I would have had! I followed Karla for quite some time and she was a huge motivator for me until I fell off the wagon. She truly inspired me though and she looks amazing!!
The finalist’s accomplishments include…
1) “Catherine Beats Fat Loss Plateau By Losing 14 Inches, 14
Pounds, and 5% Body Fat - And She Looks 14 Years Younger!”
2) “Kerry Cuts Cardio and Loses 6 Pounds to Get 6-Pack Abs at Age 51″
3) “Abby Lost 13 Pounds and 5% Body Fat, Fits Into Size 4’s, and is Back to Her High School Weight!”
4) “Karla Got Her Rock-Hard Body and Lost 15.2 Pounds, 6.65% Body Fat, and 14 Inches While Exercising LESS Than Before”
5) “Mark Burns 6.2 Pounds of Belly Fat and FINALLY Gets Abs”
6) “Barry Finds It is NEVER Too Late to Burn Fat & Regain Health, Losing 11.5 Pounds and 11% Body Fat, While Burning 5.5 inches of DEADLY Fat From His Waist”
7) “Shanda, a Turbulence Training Skeptic, Loses 16.2 lbs, 6.3% body fat, and 17.25 inches in ONLY 12 Weeks”