Things to Be Grateful For: What We’re Giving Thanks For This Year
Posted Nov 24 2011 6:00am
True dat. Credit: Sadie Hernandez
Life may have its ups and downs, but dang if it isn’t great to be alive. We all have so much to be thankful for—no matter where we live, what we do and how much we weigh. So this Thanksgiving, just as we did last Thanksgiving , the FBGs are sharing what we’re giving thanks for this year. Nothing super philosophical or anything—just the small and big stuff that we’re thankful for. Hopefully our list inspires things for you to be grateful for, too! (And no, we didn’t look at each others’ lists before we wrote ours. We’re all just that alike!)
FBG Erin Is Grateful for…
1. The people in my life! From my dearest hubby to my daughter to my pug , the rest of my relations and friends near and far, life is more wonderful because of all of the wonderful peeps I love (and who love me back!).
2. Sleep. My daughter now sleeps through the night, and not just the five-hour stretch that is considered “sleeping through the night.” We’re talking 12-hour stretches. If I didn’t have to get up to pee in the night because of baby No. 2 , my sleep would be amazing!
3. A healthy pregnancy. I’m a little over halfway through pregnancy No. 2, and I’m so thankful that everything is mostly smooth sailing so far.
4. Coffee. Although I’m sleeping better, I’m making up for months of sleep deprivation, so my morning coffee is a must. It’s such a warm way to start the day!
5. My fireplace. Nothing cozier than throwing a log on the fire on a Friday night and relaxing!