I thought I'd start 2011 off with a few of my favourite things...I feel like I've stolen it from you know who but you know what? I don't really give a damn..so there!
It's a brief list and it was intended to help you out with healthy options to see you achieving all your 2011 health resolution's
1. Frozen Fruit: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I store it in a large, freezer proof container. It really comes in handy for smoothies and soberts. Pop your favourite fruits in and lend them up with some yoghurt and milk or juice...instant speedy breakfast
2. Organic Coconut Oil (extra virgin): Great for skin, hair and body as a moisturiser but also provides you with quality non animal fat. Also helps with weight loss and metabolism
3. Goat milk: I'm new to goat milk. I was expecting this to taste foul but SURPRISE! it's delicious. I promise, its tasty. This milk is more easy to digest (so great for people who can't tolerate cow's milk or with allergies). It's actually the closet to human's milk hence better for us.
4. Highland Herbs Herbal teas and Fairtrade Decaf Coffee: I love these and require them every morning without fail.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar: A shot in some water in the morning gets my metabolism pumping and sets me up for the day. Also helps with muscle recovery and reduces bloating.
7. Organic Yoghurt: My smoothies just wouldn't be the same without this glorious hit of protein. Creamy and rich, it's a prefect morning breakfast with berries or an afternoon snack with my nuts
Have you got some favourite things? Let us know what YOU love.....