My Summer Travel Exercise Tips will help you stay lean and toned during your busy summer. You can easily put on 20 pounds of fat during a 2 week summer vacation! Have fun on your vacation----and do fun exercises and workouts. Check my article on a summer fat-burning beach workout .
So, here's some summer travel exercise tips:
1. Never skip both your Friday and Monday workouts! If you do this, you will probably go 4 full days (Fri, Sat, Sun, Monday) without working out. Four missed workout days could turn into weeks, months, summers and years!
2. Get a stability ball, medicine ball and dumbbells to do exercises anywhere, anytime.
3. Walk 30 minutes every day during your vacation.
4. Exercise at your hotel while on vacation.
5. Don't forget to "reasonably" (at least 90% compliance) stay on your meal plan during summer travel!
6. Plan your menus and pack your food while on vacation. You can also plan healthy meals at the restaurants you will be visiting. This will help you avoid the fast food trap and binge eating.
7. Have fun! Change up your exercise routine and include fun exercises like jump rope games, dancing, relay games, obstacle courses and speed hop-scotch.
Take care this summer, have fun and keep exercising! Take advantage of the extra daylight during the summer and stay active!