1) Instead of opting for elevators, take stairs whenever you get the chance.
2) Rather than hopping into your car all the time, opt for walking as much as you can.
3) Toss the carbonated, high-sugar drinks and go for filtered water or natural fruit juices when you want to be refreshed.
4) Cut down on the amount of oil you use in cooking foods.
5) While you're watching TV, do simple exercises like five minutes of jumproping, crunches, or squats.
6) Scrub your bathtub vigorously at least once a week. Not only will you have a clean bathtub, but it's great for your upper arms. For extra credit, scrub all the floors in your home once a month.