Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
+ Add Blog to My Feeds
› View Profile
› Send a message
› Write on Whiteboard
More from this Member
What The Heck Is That?
Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
Corny Exercise Joke
Don't Be That Guy! - Shrugs part 2
Don't Be That Guy! - Shrugs
» View All
Secret Life Of A Personal Trainer - Lance's Refrigerator
Posted Feb 11 2009 3:51pm
Now for the moment you've all been waiting for...
the chance to look into a real live
personal trainer's refrigerator
AAAAH, its so liberating for me that you are seeing this...
especially because I already hid the Ho Hos, Ding Dongs, and Twinkies in my pantry!
Before we take a closer look at the
first two shelves of my fridge
I want you know something else.
Nothing - repeat nothing, makes me happier than a refrigerator full of food!
Not my birthday. Not Hanukkah. Not even Disneyland can make me happier.
I always go grocery shopping
to stock up for the entire week, so this is usually my favorite day of the week.
My First Two Shelves...
3 bottles of champagne
- like rappers on MTV cribs, every trainer has a bottle of champagne in their fridge chilling for client milestones (never used to lure late night weekend 'guests')
- use dental floss to cut this cheese, makes a great addition to a salad.
- A friend brought this over for me to try. It smells like dirt, but tastes kinda sweet and also can be added to your salad
Microwavable brown rice
- 3 minutes and your done!
Multi-grain/whole wheat wraps, english muffins, and bagels
- a white carb in my fridge? HA!
Home made salad dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil, 3 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette, 1 tsp of dijon mustard, salt and pepper
4 bottles of white wine
- Hmm, how am I gonna explain this one? Um, they were gifts, right gifts! Anyways
glasses of wine
per day is good for guys.
Organic Mix Greens
- use for everything
- love eating with peanut butter, one of my favorite snacks
- dip into hummus, put into salads, or eat straight up
- I hate tomatoes, but these are sweet and the only ones I eat
POM Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
- Has replaced my AM orange juice
- Usually put into my cottage cheese or cereal for a late night snack
Post a comment
Write a comment:
Tips To Prolong the Life of Refrigerator
Secret Life Of A Personal Trainer - Lance's Refrigerator 2
what is the shelf life of amox/clav es-600 for children if it is refrigerated?
Pasteurized, Unpasteurized, Ultra-Pasteurized - What's in A Name?
CHEEZ PLEEZ: I’m aging a cheez!
The Refrigerator Is The Centre Of The Universe…… (And Some Delicious Granola Squares)
Free Breakfast and Manitoba Harvest Review #2!
The refrigerator is never the solution
Refrigerated Warehousing and Logistics Is Big Business for Biotech And Healthcare
About Health Mavens
bruce lee workout
rubber band exercises
exercise band exercises
negative calorie food myth
negative effects of eating fast food
the ab diet
1 week adult weight loss camps
1300 calorie diet
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2014 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.