Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
+ Add Blog to My Feeds
› View Profile
› Send a message
› Write on Whiteboard
More from this Member
What The Heck Is That?
Strength Training For Long Distance Runners
Corny Exercise Joke
Don't Be That Guy! - Shrugs part 2
Don't Be That Guy! - Shrugs
» View All
Secret Life Of A Personal Trainer - Lance's Refrigerator 2
Posted Feb 19 2009 5:32pm
Cool, that wasn't so bad. You took a peak at
the first two shelves in my refrigerator
and didn't judge me to harshly.
Hopefully you found as many surprises as you did ideas for your next trip to the grocery store.
So without further a due, let's inspect what remains in your personal trainer's fridge...
Shelf 3 & Bottom Bins:
24 natural eggs
- usually eat about 6-8 at a time - scrambled egg whites or hard boiled to take on the road is my style
6 pre-cooked chicken breast
3 cajun, 3 lemon) - you know I
like having a lot of chicken around
, but really hate cooking it. So I have someone else do it for me.
1 lb. of oven roasted turkey breast
- sliced up for wraps or sandwiches, hate those people that order some bizarre amount of deli meat, like 4/9th of salami
Low fat cottage cheese
- great source of protein for breakfast or late night snack
- I eat it straight up with vegetables, add to tuna instead of mayo, and spread on sandwiches/wraps
- Low in fat, high in protein. I grilled them up and eat throughout the week
Brita Water Filte
- Gasoline can be leaded, not your water
In The Bin:
- It's one of the
around...and how does that saying go, 'one a day keeps the constipation at bay?'
- great antioxidants and super sweet, love 'em. Helps control my nighttime sugar cravings.
- packed with phytochemicals. I steam in microwave for 3:00 minutes, add it raw to a salad or snack on with hummus.
- super cheap, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. Boil then add to anything to get a serving of vegetables!
You know what?
I think I'm slowly getting the hang of this 'sharing and opening up' thing.
All I know is I feel that much closer to you now ;-)
Keep your eye out for a future installment of
The Secret Life Of A Personal Trainer
Post a comment
Write a comment:
Secret Life Of A Personal Trainer - Lance's Refrigerator
what is the shelf life of amox/clav es-600 for children if it is refrigerated?
Pasteurized, Unpasteurized, Ultra-Pasteurized - What's in A Name?
CHEEZ PLEEZ: I’m aging a cheez!
The Refrigerator Is The Centre Of The Universe…… (And Some Delicious Granola Squares)
Free Breakfast and Manitoba Harvest Review #2!
The refrigerator is never the solution
Refrigerated Warehousing and Logistics Is Big Business for Biotech And Healthcare
EARLY MORNING CARDIO AND FROG FUEL GIVEAWAY!!
About Health Mavens
bruce lee workout
rubber band exercises
exercise band exercises
negative calorie food myth
negative effects of eating fast food
the ab diet
1 week adult weight loss camps
1300 calorie diet
Video Health Stories
Advertise With Us
See all the
latest blog posts.
Salmonella Nutrition Bars
Children Staph Infection
How to Reduce LDL
Life Expectancy Emphysema
Itchy Swollen Eyelids
Bone Density Medications
Causes of Swelling
Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Sore Neck Glands
Itchy Rash on Arms
Itchy Throat Cough
Pinched Nerve Neck Symptoms
Burning Sensation During Urination
Blood Clots During Period
Swollen Lymph Node Armpit
Causes of Lump
Causes of Itching
Swollen Lymph Nodes Groin
Signs of Pregnancy Before Missed Period
Causes of Rash
Coughing Up Phlegm
Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes
Early Pregnancy Brown Discharge
Gillian Barre Syndrome
Sore Throat Body Aches
Symptoms of Swelling
Side Effects of Flu Shot
Find a Counselor
Wellsphere does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
See additional information.
Copyright © 2013 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.