So what's the difference between quick weight loss and weight loss management? Well, let see:
Quick Weight Loss
1. Quick weight loss program advertisements make it seem as though the most important thing in your life is using "their diet program." The most important thing is YOUR HEALTH!
2. Advertisements such as "lose 30 pounds in 30 days," sends a message that has a short-term solution to your weight problem. Weight lost that quickly (without regular exercise) will be mainly lost muscle mass instead of fat mass (this will slow down your metabolism). You also might be very ill after losing that much weight in such a short period of time.
4. Quick weight loss many times uses severe calorie restriction dieting which leads to low energy, slowed metabolism and illness.
5. Quick weight loss leads to slowed metabolism, a weaker immune system, hormonal imbalances, loss of lean mass, increased body fat, decreased energy levels, disrupted sleep patterns, short-term results and yo-yo dieting.
Weight Loss Management
1. The motivation for weight loss management is long-term fat loss/weight loss.
2. Weight loss management measures body composition changes (less body fat, more lean muscle mass).
3. Weight loss management manages fat loss and weight loss with healthy meal plans and regular exercise. There will be no yo-yo weight gain effect.
4. Weight loss management uses research-proven, physiologically sound techniques and long-term lifestyle changes. You will have decreased body fat, higher energy levels, increased metabolism and a strengthened immune system.
Which one do you want? I have chosen weight loss management. It takes longer to achieve but you will love the results!