Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have what looks like a swollen muscle high on my back leg, what can i do?

Posted by Kr3is3ti

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

I would suggest you to take following measures:

Do exercise regularly as it improves the circulation of blood.

Use support stockings as it promote blood circulation and limit the movement of fluid. Almost each drug store or medical shops carry these stockings.

Avoid standing and walking for long period of time.

Review your medication with your doctors.

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: