I'm dont know YOGA but i can tell you some home remedies tom get rid of them.
Here are a few tips to deal with dark circles:
- Massage Vitamin E or almond oil around the eyes without touching the eyes (massage must strictly be external). This improves blood circulation.
- As a quick fix during parties, use a makeup concealer to hide the dark circle. But remember this is only a temporary solution.
- Get a lot of sleep. Sleeplessness is a culprit for most health problems. Have a set routine and have regular sleep timing. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Drink lots of water. For anything related to health, water is still the best beverage.
- Grate raw potato, squeeze the juice and apply the juice under your eyes for 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can also place thin slices of potato on your eyes (with them closed) every night before you retire. This is one of the most popular and time-tested home remedies for dark circles.
- Include a lot of green leafy veggies in your diet. Also include food rich in Vitamin A and E.
- Indulge in some kind of exercise like walking, jogging. Yoga, especially pranayama is known to improve skin health.
- Take two thin slices of cucumber and place them on your eyes. This removes the puffiness and cools the eyes - Dip cotton in rose water and place them on your eyes.
- Reduce salt intake in your food. Excess salt encourages fluid retention and leads to puffy eyes.
- The area under your eyes has very sensitive skin, so never use chemical bleach.
- You can also place used tea bag (cold) on your eyes which helps lessen the darkness - Avoid exposing your skin to harsh rays of the sun. Especially for the eyes, wear sunglasses whenever you step out in the sun
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.