Get a New Rear in the New Year With This Giveaway From Target
Posted Jan 04 2012 10:00am
This giveaway is a part of our second-annual New Year, New Rear Week to help you to be fitter, healthier and a touch (okay, a lot!) more awesome in 2012. Read !
If I could only shop in one store for the rest of my life, it would probably be Target . (Trader Joe’s takes a close second, but you can’t buy cute scarves and cheap boots there.) Seriously, if you have the willpower to get out of Target without a pair of earrings, lip gloss, a neon-colored sports bra or a cute top that just happened to be on sale, I commend you. So when Target approached us wanting to do a giveaway to support our readers’ well-being, well, we said “bullseye.” (Get it? Har har.)
We can vouch that Target is dedicated to providing convenient and affordable products, services and expert advice to help its guests stay well and meet their New Year’s resolutions. When at Target you can talk to a pharmacist, receive a flu vaccine, shop for workout apparel (such as Target’s C9 by Champion gear ) and stock up on all of their well-being essentials—all in one store. Additionally, Target’s expandedfresh food options and its Archer Farms Simply Balanced brand make it easier—and tastier—for you to choose better-for-you meals, snacks and beverages. What’s not to love?
In order to get your New Year started right, Target is giving away three prize packs that include the below amazing goodies to support your Fit Bottomedness.
Target Giveaway Prize Pack
1. C9 by Champion outfit. Feel confident and comfortable at the gym in C9 by Champion athletic gear. The stylish and supportive ensemble, personalized for you by size, will move with your body and complement your workout. Great for any activity you are doing to get fit this New Year.
2. Minerals or supplements. Target’s up & up minerals and supplements help maintain your body’s natural functions and replenish depleted fuel. These high-quality, low-price nutrients are vital to supporting an active lifestyle.
3. Healthy snacks. Archer Farms offers a variety of healthy, nutrient-packed snacks to keep you properly fueled when you’re on the go. Your body needs energy to perform daily activities, and getting necessary nutrients will lead to a healthy mind and body. These convenient snacks can be stored anywhere to provide you with proper energy throughout the day.
4. Archer Farms Pure Green Tea. Drinking Archer Farms Pure Green Tea is recommended to support your overall health. The high concentration of antioxidants found in green tea can help reduce your risk of diseases as well as increase metabolism and support weight loss. Archer Farms green tea is organic and Fair Trade Certified to ensure that you are getting the maximum amount of antioxidants possible.
5. Embark Pilates Band 3-Pack. The Embark Pilates Band kit provides all of the material you need to tone and strengthen your entire body. The resistance bands allow for an effective workout that you can easily fit into your daily routine. The kit comes with three different-sized bands to increase the intensity of your workouts as you advance.
6. Hand Sanitizer. Target’s up & up Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99 percent of germs that can make you sick. This convenient alternative to soap is effective without water and can kill germs anytime, anywhere throughout the day. This can protect you from common germs found at the gym, in your home or at work.
7. C9 Socks. C9 by Champion’s athletic socks provide arch support and cushioning to ensure comfort while training. While retaining a supportive fit, the socks wick away moisture for sweat-free comfort. These high-quality socks are available at an affordable price and allow your body to perform at a high level.
Chomping at the bit to win? Leave a comment with how this prize pack will help you to get your fitness “on Target” this year, and we’ll randomly select the winners in about a week. Winners will be notified in the comments and via email. Happy commenting, and a big thanks to Target! —Jenn