Final Phase Fat loss 2 is not yet released but today and tomorrow there is a half off sale for it. I am really busy these days updating content on this blog and I almost missed this cheap offer.
John is not one of those really famous guys in training. He isn’t famous like Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels but the funny thing is that many of the big name internet based trainers go to him for losing weight. Guys like Vince Del Monte the writer of No Nonsense Muscle Building and Isabel De Los Rios the author of The Diet Solution Program use this very program to lose their last few pounds.
Although the Final Phase Fat Loss program isn’t for everyone, I would recommend it IF you fall into one of these 3 categories (Male or Female):
- You’re struggling to lose the last 10-20 lbs of stubborn fat.
- You’ve lost “some” weight, but have hit a plateau.
- You suffer from regional “problem areas” (belly, hips, thighs, etc.)
What if I have more than 10 lbs to lose?
Final Phase Fat Loss
Even with more than 10 pounds to lose, you can ABSOLUTELY still benefit from using Final Phase Fat Loss! You see, FPFL can work for a host of people because it is one of the most advanced and sophisticated fat loss programs available. Now, while I certainly can’t list them all, I’ll give you the top 3 types of people who can benefit from the program.
1) Anyone who has hit a fat loss plateau. If you have been struggling at the same weight for a while and need to break through and start your fat loss again, Final Phase Fat Loss can do that.
2) Anyone who has been doing fat loss training for a while, and is looking to take it up a notch and bring their programming and their physique to the next level.
3) Anyone trying to lose the last 5-15 pounds. If that’s you, you NEED to be on this program. Now, I am going to guess if you’re reading this, you fall into at least one of these categories. So, isn’t it obvious by now? YOU will benefit from this program!
Can this program really help me lose fat from my “problem areas”? Absolutely! Problem areas are problems because of the hormones that create them. The places you store your fat the easiest, and from which it is the hardest to lose, are generally heavily influenced by certain hormones. As an example, if you store fat mostly in the belly, then chances are you have high cortisol. This is a special program.
Not only are the unique workouts exceptionally good from a general perspective in terms of overall fat loss, but they ALSO have been designed to specifically call for the release of certain hormones that will help to offset your hormone related fat storage. For example, if you do have belly fat, lactic acid training (which produces growth hormones) will help you to burn it.
Men and women can benefit equally. Fat doesn’t discriminate when it comes to who gains weight, and neither should programs discriminate on the fat they fight. Quite a few of my best clients are women; they tend to be the hardest workers…especially the brides! In fact, I’ve never seen ANYONE work harder in the gym than a women preparing for her wedding! As for men, generally speaking, guys have a higher level of familiarity with weight training…therefore the learning curve is a bit smoother for them.
As well, men MAY have a slightly easier time in the beginning (but not for long!). So go to the following link and just check out what John is offering.
But it is important to do it today or tomorrow as it will be gone soon and back up to the regular price. Final phase fat loss may be exactly what you are looking for to build that beach body.