Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

62 yrs old i have has 4 back surgerys need excersie

Posted by impossiable

need to feel better
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

The best advice anyone could give you is to work with a physical therapist. This is nothing to get advice on from the internet as someone needs to access where you are at, the degree of current injury, and work with your physician.


Good luck! 

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: