Once again, lighting was so crappy last night.
This was a great substitute for the fried rice I love so much.
2 Pork Chops, cut into cubes
2 Heads of Cauliflower
1 Onion, Diced
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
1/4 Cup Rice vinegar (I’m not sure if it’s true paleo but I used it.)
1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos (Optional)
You could add peppers or any other type of vegetable if you wanted but onion was all I had.
1. If you have a food processor, use it. If you don’t want to use it, send it to me. Use the shredding attachment to make the cauliflower a rice texture. I do not own a food processor so I just diced up my cauliflower as small as I could.
2. In a frying pan on medium-high heat let the coconut oil and sesame oil get warm. Add in the onion and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes, until the onion garlic is browned.
3. Add in the cubed pork and cook until all sides are brown.
4. Add in the cauliflower and cook for about 30 minutes on medium-high heat.
5. Add in coconut aminos, and rice vinegar. Cook until the cauliflower is a texture you prefer. I like mine REALLY cooked.