I made this cake in the form of balls by using half the amount of coconut milk. Either way, they taste great.
For the Cake
1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1 4oz Container of Unsweetend Apple Sauce
1 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Agave
1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Cup Coconut Milk
1 Egg or 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds mixed with 2 Tbsp warm water
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
1/2 Cup Agave
1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
10 Pitted Dates
You probably want to make the frosting first and set it in the refrigerator while you’re making the cake. It needs to set for about an hr. See step 5.
1. In a bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together Agave, Coconut Sugar, Egg, Coconut Oil, Applesauce, Coconut Milk, and the juice of the two Lemons. Be careful not to get any seeds in the mixture!
2. In a separate bowl mix with a spoon together the Brown Rice Flour, Almond Flour, and Coconut Flour.
3. With the hand mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture into the wet mixture.
4. Place in a small square baking dish. 8 x 8 and Bake at 350 degrees until the center is firm. Around 30-35 minutes. If making balls bake for about 15 minutes.
5. To make the frosting pour everything into a blender (Just the juice of the lemon and zest if you’re feeling zesty) Pour into a bowl and let it chill in the refrigerator for about an hour until it thickens.