Don’t you love it when you come out of a period that feels like a holding pattern? All the sudden you get the breakthrough, feel the surge of new energy and you could swear the world is your oyster. I just love life—the ups, the downs, the holding patterns because it will always change. Even when it feels like you’re under or behind an immovable object you know it’s going to move, eventually.
In honor of my big breakthrough moment this week, I’m sharing a quick list of some of my favorite things. All of which feels incredible this morning!
1. The expansive blue Colorado sky
2. Early morning walks with Sasha
3. My new Lucky Brand jeans (best fit ever)
5. Overcoming the intimidation of learning new software and knocking the project out of the park
6. Weekend trips to Aspen, Vail, Steamboat, Santa Barbara, Chicago, New York
7. Listening to Pink Floyd, Heart, Police, Sting, ACDC, Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Bonnie Raitt, Saliva, Alice in Chains, Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band, Cheryl Crow, Bruno Mars…and Michael Jackson
8. Watching Late Night shows with Dave Letterman and Craig Ferguson
9. Watching Tiger Woods dominate and win golf tournaments. Ditto Rafa Nadal and tennis tournaments
10. Watching In Living Color, Chappell Show, Monty Python DVDs
11. Giving a keynote speech for teens, college students and women at conferences and events
12. Starting a new project (writing a new book, screen play, creating new seminar) and immersing in my creativity
13. Having people and resources manifest and show up in my life that I set an intentions for and affirmed
14. Feeling alive, laughing and enjoying every day of my life
Well, you get the idea. Today I’m just celebrating life. So…what are a few of your favorite things?