The lighting was much better this morning but I’m still getting used to the manual focus on this camera. These babies were easy to make and delicious.
1 Tomato, Sliced
1 Onion, Sliced
1 Tsp Thyme
A couple of Pieces of Lettuce
1. Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy. Then place on a plate and set aside. (You can drain it on a paper towel on the plate)
2. Dump out the oil from the bacon leaving only about a teaspoon. Turn heat to medium-low.
3. Add in the onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Take those out and set aside.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl with about 1 tbsp water and tsp of thyme.
5. Add half of the mixture to the same pan on medium low heat, moving the pan around to coat the entire bottom. Place a lid on the pan and cook until the flat eggs are fully cooked. They should slide right out onto a plate.
6. Make another “egg wrap” the same way.
7. Build your burritos by placing the onions, lettuce, bacon, and tomatoes on top of the egg wrap and rolling it up or folding it over.