It is very sad to know that the life of a true and talented star would end like it happened to Whitney.Doing drugs can really cripple your life, and you just do not know how to get out of the trap once you fall into it.Her only fault was that she married the wrong man.May her soul rest in peace.
Drug Addiction in any time is a killer habit, where many young people falter. Due to problems it brings with it. If self rectification of this problem is not done in time then many people like Whitney may just loose their life, without even knowing what went wrong.
Good Post on Cocaine Overdose, Cocaine is well-absorbed with the following contact oral, nasal, gastrointestinal, rectal, and vaginal mucosa, or via the pulmonary alveoli following inhalation.The bioavailability of cocaine is approximately 90 percent when smoked and about 80 percent after intranasal use.