Health knowledge made personal

Dr. Rob Dobrenski Doctor of Philosophy

Specialty: Clinical Psychology
New York, New York
I am a licensed Clinicial Psychologist with specialized training in mood and anxiety conditions. I... Full Bio
› Share page:


Oct 19 2010 by Megan B.
@ Jules 23tai...  this has nothing to do with a psychological disorder.  You should really see an M.D. for this condition.  In fact,  you should probably actually go INTO a dr's office and pay for a visit instead of asking questions on the web.  No one can diagnose or treat you in this fashion.
Apr 04 2010 by jules23tai

I have popliteal vein decompression and would like to know my opitions , weight loss is one but excercise is an issue due to sweliling in both legs



Feb 17 2010 by WiMarty


Regarding : "Social Aversion Therapy" @


What you describe is Generalized Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) or as it was once referred to as "Social Phobia". Yet you don't mention - even once - this disorder, which is PRECISELY what you're describing. 

I'm puzzled. Do you care to explain what I'm probably missing here? Thank you. 


Jan 14 2009 by Jason F.

hey this is Jason Fink, a reporter for amNewYork newspaper. I'm writing a story about Natalie Dylan, the woman auctioning off her virginity, and I was wondering if I could ask you about it.

You can email me at or call me at 212-239-7585. I would greatly appreciate this. I am writing for tomorrow's paper