Quickly, quickly, very quickly, creeps the little mouse
Posted Sep 01 2010 12:00am
Only have a minute, but wanted to post.
1. 31 for 21 is coming up. Look out for a new button for your blog and the Mister Linky info so you can sign up if you want to do it. (And more information in general.) (Does anyone blog anymore???)
2. This week is going MUCH better than last week for Georgia at school. Big sigh and PHEW! A note from her PT today tells me she is walking with the group (IN LINE!!!!) and holding hands when appropriate. We've even noticed a difference with this at home. HALLELUJAH!!!!!
3. Not in love with the afternoon schedule because it takes some finesse to keep Georgia clean (her hair primarily) for school. And entertaining the two littles in the morning also takes some creativity. I just overhauled the playroom and we're getting rid of a lot of toys they are just too old for--making room for b-day and Christmas gifts.
4. What helped your child (with 47 chromos particularly) in the drawing/writing department? Georgia still has NO interest in this. I heard there is a drawing mat that plays music (now discountinued, but available on eBay) that might entice her. She loves music. But...any other tips.
5. The girl is reading. She really is. Alex will write words out and even ones we didn't know she knows she is sometimes able to read. Maybe they are memorized? But however it's working, it's working.
6. That reminds me. She has a homework assignment due tomorrow. Better get to thinking about that.