I was tagged by Rebecca at Giggles and Kisses for the Life is Good award. Rebecca and I "met" 4.5 years ago on a pregnancy due date forum. Her son Connor and Aiden share the same birthday and are only 1 minute apart from each other (although separated by the Atlantic Ocean. Connor was born at 8:50 pm England time and Aiden was born at 8:51 pm CST LOL!!!)
1.If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? I do not blog anonymously, and I'm okay with it. I love sharing about my life. I'm just surprised anyone wants to read about it!
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side. Just one? LOL!!! Several years ago, I went and got a spiral perm. Remember when those were popular?! I had seriously long hair and spent over 6 hours getting this torture done to myself. When I got home my ex hubby had a conniption fit. So I went into the bathroom and literally shaved my head. If he wanted my hair long and straight again. Fine. He'd have to wait for it to grow back out.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? Someone who is tired. I don't have the energy I used to. I miss that me.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Iced tea. And since I live in the South, it comes sweet.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? I still have to see George Strait in concert. I had the opportunity earlier this year, but I was out buying the dog and missed the ticket sale which lasted a whole whopping 5 minutes. I still don't like the dog very much due to this. Oh, and I want to take a vacation to the Scottish Highlands and Greece.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? None of the above. I pretty much had a few close friends in high school, but mostly hung out with those who had already graduated.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see? The first time I held Aiden following birth and his OHS.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? It's easy to type up a post filled with the real me and have my true feelings shown. Sometimes, it's not as easy to hit the "post" button and let the post I have written go out into cyberspace. Usually I have no problem with being who I am and typing up posts that are all ME.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? I love reading, though there are very few books that I actually own. Most are located in my eReader, which needs replaced by the way.