With everything that's been going on in our neck of the woods, I am just now getting to this. Accepting this award requires that I:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself. 3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
Ten honest things about myself:
1. I've had the same cell phone number since I got my first cell phone 13 years ago.
2. I can't remember the last time I turned the television on for myself. My kids, however, watch too much television
3. I've been coloring my hair since I was about 15. I really don't know what my true color is anymore. Lots of gray.
4. I don't like feet. I think they're disgusting. Except baby feet.
5. I have many pet peeves. One of them is that I'm anal retentive about having clean floors. I can't stand stepping on crumbs and crud in my bare feet, it makes my skin crawl.
6. I'm thin-skinned and care what people think of me far more than I let on.
7. There have been people in my life who have been dead wrong about me.
8. Through most of my 20s I was crazy about cross-stitching.
9. I'm a water snob. I only like bottled Arrowhead.