I sometimes get hits on my blog from those that google Down syndrome and adoption, and wanted to get this information out there for those that may wonder where they can find babies with Down syndrome to adopt. Or maybe wonder who to contact to place their baby, who has been prenatally diagnosed, with a loving family in order to give their child the gift of life.
The National Adoption Awareness Program also provides a link for public and private agencies that have custody of infants or children with Down syndrome and are seeking adoptive families to provide loving homes for children with Down syndrome of all ages. The DSAGC can provide the following resources to birth families who may be considering releasing a baby for adoption:
• Information on Down syndrome
• Information on making an adoption plan
• Direct contact with birth parents that have made an adoption plan for a child with DS in the past
• Toll free number - 888-796-5504
• There are no fees for any of the services provided by the National Adoption Awareness Program.
Are you interested in adopting a baby boy or girl with Down syndrome? Do you have friends who might be interested? Are you interested in placing a prenatally diagnosed child for adoption in order to make another family's dream come true?
To contact Robin please call: 888-796-5504 or 513-761-5400 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org