Health knowledge made personal
› Share page:


Sort by: Most recent | Name
my boyfriend has blisters on he's penis just under the head. by dlbrown 1 Comment Posted in: Questions & Answers in Men's Health he's development painfel blisters.. that really seem to hurt him..  and when he gets hard they start burning and hurting.. Read on »