Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

HELP can someone give me advice?

Posted by flare dragon

i was doing.. something, when what i was doing caused the left side of my large intesting to shift out of place, moving more to the center of my abdomen! should i get help, or is there something i can do to fix this myself?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
No, you can't fix this yourself! You need to visit a doctor, something as serious as that could even mean surgery if it's serious. 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: