• Artificial Pancreas: Technology and Clinical Trials
• New Pathways for Expansion of Functional Islet Cell Mass
• Lunch / Exhibits Open/ Book Signings
• New Materials and Drug Delivery Systems for Islet Cell Encapsulation
• Commercial Development of Drug/Biological Products to Treat & Cure Type 1 Diabetes
• Panel Discussion with Speakers
Nicole Johnson, Miss America 1999 and Executive Director of Bringing Science Home at USF and international diabetes advocate, will be moderating this year. There will be an exhibit hall of T1D education, resources and technology, a Youth Program with speakers and games for the kids to play, and educational and networking opportunities with the T1D community.