Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

do you know of a med for diabetic diet called ALMAFED?send thankyou

Posted by Pat Jones

MY fried read of a diet pill or drind called ALMAFED,It said you could buy it in a health food store,so far we can not find any one that has heard of it,and I can not find it on the net, HELP WOULD GREAT.

                                                           Pat Jones

Post an answer
Write a comment: