Sheryl is correct you more then likely injured it while you were dancing. Your body uses acute inflammation to try to neutralize toxicity. Think of your reaction to a bee sting: redness, swelling, heat and pain. This is not caused by the toxins in the bee venom. It is the reaction of your body as it tries to eliminate the toxicity:
* Redness is the increase in blood supply to bring in immune system antibodies and remove the neutralized venom.
* Swelling is the lymphatic fluid that dilutes the concentrated poison while providing proteins for repair of the tissue damaged by the toxins.
* Heat comes from immune system activity as it battles the invading contaminant.
* Pain causes us to guard that area from further damage.
Check out my link on my profile for a solution that may help your leg!
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your
physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.