1. Biology with labs (1 year)
2. Inorganic Chemistry with labs (1 year)
3. Organic Chemistry with labs (1-2 semesters)
4. Physics with labs (1 year)
5. Calculus (1-2 semesters)
6. English and or Writing (1 year)
Strongly suggested coursework usually include Sculpting, Basic Business (any), Biochemistry, Microbiology and Physiology.
The above courses are "suggested" courses and will not affect admissions decisions if not taken. However, they will be pretty helpful once you get in to Dental School.
Visit individual Dental School websites for particulars on requisite courses.