Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

my 22month old hurt his upper gum.whats the cure ?will it affect his teeth?

Posted by wellsphere

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

The best bet is to take your 22 mo old to your dentist or a pediatric dentist to find out what is going on that "hurt" his gums. In order to help your child an appropriate diagnosis must be made first. Good Luck.


Dr. Adam

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: