Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

KJ's Story 15 year-old poisoned by mercury fillings

Posted Aug 28 2009 8:17pm

People's lives are being destroyed by ignorant dentists who implant mercury without any regard to individual susceptibility to the toxic effects of mercury. Two different genetic subsets have already been identified that makes a person extremely susceptible: CPOX+ and APOe 4/4. It is long past time to stop poisoning the children with injections of vaccine mercury and implanting time-release mercury fillings.

Post a comment
Write a comment:

Related Searches