Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

if i sucked my thumb and my teeth are know in an arch from it .How can I fix that at 33?

Posted by Licia

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

One-Third of all orthodontic patients are adults.  Seek an orthodontic consultation.  Tooth position  can be corrected at any age--it's never "too late".

Good Luck!

Dr. R. 

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: