Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a terribly swollen throat and difficulty in swallowing 2 days after an intial root canal treatment. My dentist has prescr


Posted by Lynn

 
Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

When he did you root canal, did he drill through a metal filling? You could have mercury poisoning. Metal fillings contain Mercury, and despite what you are told, they can make you very, very sick. Mine nearly killed me, literally. I had a dentist drill through one, too...when he gave me a root canal. A piece of the metal got lodged in my jawbone, and was in my bloodstream. I couldn't swallow and my neck was swollen. If you don't have metal fillings, it could be a cavitation (bacteria) in your jawbone. 

Hope this helps! 

www.biologicdentists.com/custom2.html
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: