Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

I have a sore on my gum...What should i do?

Posted by sandy

It has made one side of my face to sweel and i cant chew soft foods. I aslo wanted to ask is there any thing i can take to get rid of it?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Sounds like you need to see a dentist for a thorough examination.  The conditions you describe cannot be diagnosed by email.

Good Luck!

Dr. R. 

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: