Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

How can I treat my child's mild fluorosis?

Posted by atarij

How can I treat my child's mild fluorosis?
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Dental fluorosis can be cosmetically treated by your child's dentist.  Have taken your child to see a dentist?
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: