Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

Hello! I am a student from Russia. I am going visit USA, but I have invisible braces, how I can get dentistry attendance in USA

Posted by Mary

Answers (2)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first

Although that orthodontic treatment is available in the USA, the dentist has to have access to your treatment models that are in Europe to provide care.  Maybe your dentist can arrange to send these to an American colleague.  Or you can start treatment, anew, in the USA.


Thanks for answer!

but I still have 1 more question if you don't mind. =)

I know that it's really expensive to get braces in USA, so what about my case (I have them already)? Will I have to pay the same price for just attendance?

NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: