Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:
Go
Search posts:

Do I Need To Floss My Teeth?

Posted Mar 31 2010 12:00am

 

Why do i need to floss?
Do you know that brushing alone can only clean up to 60% of a tooth surfaces? The other 40% are neglected by most people!
Imagine taking a shower and you are told that you have just cleansed 60% of your body surfaces, how do you feel?
Generally, flossing can help you to reduce risks of getting tooth decay, gum problems, bad breath and more.
Which type of floss should i use?
With so many different types of floss available on the shelves, i think most people are easily confused …

Post a comment
Write a comment: