Eliminating bad breath
Fortunately, there’s much you can do to battle bad breath. Here are some steps you can take:
- Brush and floss daily.
- Brush your tongue and use a tongue scraper if necessary.
- Rinse with plain water after meals if brushing isn’t an option.
- Get regular professional checkups to catch and treat periodontal disease.
- Seek medical care for underlying health problems.
- Snack on sugar-free foods (such as carrots and celery) or chew gum sweetened with xylitol to clear away debris and keep saliva flowing.
- Use an over-the-counter mouthwash containing zinc. Your dentist may also prescribe a rinse with chlorhexidine. Be aware, though, that long-term use of this ingredient can stain teeth.
Article Source :- Beating Bad Breath