Liebster is a German word that literally translates to "favorite", "dearest" or "beloved". By one blogger giving it to another, they are essentially saying, your blog is a favorite of mine. I think it's great that I have been awarded this. I blog mostly to get things off my mind, it's like a journal to me. I find myself surprised people want to read it or find it interesting, but there is a few that do I guess.
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
1) Acknowledge the blogger who gave the award by linking back to them
2) Give this award to 5 other bloggers (who have fewer than 200 readers), and let them know through a comment on their blog
3) Post the award on your blog
4) Best of all - bask in the glory, have fun and share the love!
I really hope that my blog helps others who are searching for hope, support, Faith and most importantly inspiration to keep on fighting and living life despite the trials we all face.
Jamie, you certainly do provide inspiration to many, including me, your story and faith got me through some of the toughest times both pre and post transplant! Thank you, dear friend!
So, I guess it is my turn. It is hard to choose only 5, but here goes:
Sean will be celebrating his one year transplant anniversary very soon. I love Sean's attitude about life and the way he has handled living with CF!
4. My CF Transplant and Nursing Journey at http://cftransplantmiracle.blogspot.com/ Katey is an inspiration! She amazes me with everything she is working for and all that she has been through in her young life. Keep fighting dear one!
My final award goes to a baby blog, one that has just begun, but that deserves tons of support 5. Raise a Little Heaven at http://raisealittleheaven.blogspot.com/ Dan and Bonnie Biro are starting a new adventure. They have decided that, rather than have children of their own, they will adopt. To me, that is such a self-less, God inspired thing to do. I plan on supporting them all of the way!