If you are keeping up with my BRAVO mess I have some good news!
I spoke with the transplant coordinator today and they are going to let me skip the test until I am actively listed or until I am transplanted. And then only if I have some reflux issues. Which I probably will since I have reflux now without my meds.
But I am so glad to hear that I can be presented now! December 13th I will have my file presented to the team. If someone who needs to be listed immediately pops up to be presented and the case load is full, she will bump me to the following week. I am OK with that since I don't plan on being actively listed just yet. And as long as I don't have any sudden health scares I should be deemed too healthy. Again, fine by me. Better to get in there and get evaluated than to wait till I NEED it.
Very exciting and very scary. To think that in 3 weeks I will finally get an answer to whether or not I can have a transplant....crazy.
Fingers and toes crossed....for what I am not quite sure yet...