Here are some suggested Facebook status updates
• Ask me about Team Challenge Illinois!
• Team Challenge Illinois helped me run/walk 13.1 miles for a great cause!
• An estimated 64,284 people in Illinois have been diagnosed with IBD. Ask me how you can help them by running 13.1 miles.
• Today alone, 88 people will find out they have Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Help make a difference in their lives! Join Team Challenge.
• I ran with Team Challenge because _________________.
• Nearly 1.5 million Americans are living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Find out how you can help. Visit Team Challenge Illinois!
• Ask me why I’m ORANGE today.
• The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America has been a part of every major scientific breakthrough for IBD. Find out how you can help by being a part of Team Challenge.
• Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are painful, debilitating, lifelong, chronic diseases… and there is NO cure. Help us find one. Join Team Challenge.
• Did you hear? Team Challenge is coming to Sweet Home Chicago with Chicago 13.1! Ask me how you can be a part of the team.
• I’m running/walking 13.1 miles with Team Challenge in _______ this year. Who’s going to join me?!
• At 12 years old, Kyle has already faced 3 blood transfusions, too many colonoscopies, and intravenous medication to fight his ulcerative colitis. Help us fight back so kids like Kyle can have a normal childhood. Ask me about Team Challenge!
Happy birthday to me! Anyone else completely obsessed with their birthday as an adult? Anyone else use it to shamelessly promote their cause? No? Just me? Okay then.